The next big thing
Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC) is the ideal solution for companies looking to upgrade and future-proof their broadband infrastructure.
Here’s what you get:
- The latest technology – so you won’t need to upgrade in the near future.
- Uncontended bandwidth – your own private ethernet line, that no one else can use.
- Lower costs than a leased line.
- Download speeds of up to 80mbps.
- Uploads speeds of up to 20mbps.
- Quick installation, with lead times of around 15 working days.
How does EoFTTC work?
- Uses copper wires from your business premises over the short distance to the cabinet. After that, your data then travels across a shared fibre optic circuit to the exchange.
- Because EoFTTC traffic travels across a shared fibre optic circuit, the extra distance doesn’t lead to any degradation of performance.
- It’s supported by most Internet Service Providers with a guarantee of a 7-hour Service Level Agreement (SLA). So, in the event of any technical issues, they’ll be dealt with swiftly, ensuring minimal disruption to your business.
- EoFTTC will replace EFM, ADSL and FTTC services over the next few years.